Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) – Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) (2011)
PhD in Physics, University of Queensland (2007)
- Studied the spectroscopy of melanin bio-pigment, of interest as a dye sensitizer for photovoltaics
- Dean’s Commendation for Outstanding PhD – Awarded to best 10% of PhD theses
Bachelor of Science in the field of Physics, University of Queensland (2003)
- First Class Honours in Biophysics
- University Medal – Awarded to the top 1% of bachelor degree graduates
- Dean’s Commendation for High Achievement (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003)
- Australian Institute of Physics Prize (2003) – Awarded to the student completing the BSc (Physics) with Honours who obtains the highest aggregate mark.
Other Signifcant Awards
- Monash Engineering Women’s Leadership Award (2015)
- Australian National Committee of CIGRE 2014 Young Engineer Scholarship Recipient (2014)
- Centre for Sustainability Leadership Fellow (2013) – A fellowship training program to develop the skills, networks and knowledge needed to drive positive change in communities and workplaces.
- Climate Commission Climate Fellow (2013) – A science communication fellowship for climate change and renewable energy researchers.
- Queensland Young Achiever of the Year (2007) – Awarded to one Queenslander annually
- Smart Women Smart State Award winner (2005)
- International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE) (Member since 2014)
- IEEE (Member since 2011)
- Australian Institute of Energy